Thursday, September 04, 2008

To love the DOG or HATE the DOG!.... that is the question



So my dog Georgia stays under my feet 24/7. Not sure why she thinks she has to, but she does. Yesterday morning I went and Plopped down on the couch and it was wet. WHY is the Couch wet? She runs to the back room with her head down. YEP ...She peed all over it. That and the babies boppy pillows. How nasty! Now my couch smells of PISS!

Brian tells me to get rid of her. ughhhh I'm torn...do I let her go or still work with the situation. I don't know what the future holds for Georgia and this family. I mean if she keeps up this behavior, I am going to have to find her a new home. I could put her in her crate, but she will just huff and puff and want out. More work for me. I am beating myself up about this.

I do not believe in beating a dog, so i put her in time out for most of the day. She had to stay in the back room on her pillow. Every time she came out... I said " NO NO you pee peed on my couch" she went back to the room with her head down. She knew she had done wrong.

So the question still stands... Does Georgia stay or does Georgia go?

No comments: